Bike Fit – Melbourne’s best value bike fit
Interested in a Bike Fit but not the $400 price-tag? Want a set-up with the view to long-term enjoyment NOT short term aesthetics? Do you value efficiency or power, comfort or speed? Whatever your needs, Artisan can help.
Artisan has paired with Bike Fit Melbourne (http://melbournebikefit.com/) to bring you THE BEST fitter in Melbourne. Matt has more knowledge than most shops combined and will get you more comfortable, powerful and less injury prone. He applies sport science research and sound biomechanical principles to analyse your Cycling Ergonomics.
Using video analysis and vast experience Matt will work on:
- Your Postural and Musculo-skeletal profile
- Current dynamic positioning on the bicycle
- Shoe cleat pedal arrangement
- Fundamental pedaling technique
Who is this useful for? EVERYONE of all ages and ability
How much? $180 all inclusive. Too much? Not a problem, Matt can tailor a more basic fit for less.
Contact: email@example.com or 0414 891 821
New Artisan Bike Sizing
Artisan offers a comprehensive Bike sizing analysis that is used to find your correct bicycle and geometry, OR taken to your favourite frame builder to make your custom bike a reality. The CPS fit system is exactly that, it’s a system that takes all the guess-work out of the equation and gives you individual results based on your body. The CPS system is completely unique based on 30 years of experience and independent research (French Institute of Sport) with over 40,000 applicants and evolving with proven science and the latest components. No other fit system completely integrates the full scope of a rider’s physiological function, a frame’s geometric variables and your equipment (pedals, shoes, saddle) to optimise the athlete-machine relationship. 30 years of frame building experience combined with independent science and an evolving equipment database means the perfect fit for you!
- Better performance – Everybody claims this. Biomechanics and physiology are complicated but with the CPS system, your ideal positioning is found taking into account more variables than any other system. We optimise your comfort, health, performance and aerodynamics to give an ideal set-up. Don’t believe us, come in and see for yourself!
- Ideal frame geometry – Your bodies anthropometric body measurements combined with your riding style and type will provide a dynamically optimal frame geometry. CPS results will let you know what your ideal custom frame geometry and give you the tools to have it built.
- YOUR ideal set-up – There are a lot of myths in the cycling world relating to stem length and height, saddle set-back and crank lengths for example. You can force a new position and adapt, that’s what the body does best, however you’ll be adapting to a position that reduces comfort and power as well as increasing your risk of injury. Studies have proven the most efficient position is often the 3rd or 4th most aero position with the most aero actually detrimental to your performance. What to know your cleat position? Want an optimal position for all the different types of social riding or racing that you are involved in? Just want to get rid of a niggling pain or injury? A CPS Bike Fit can help.
What do you need to do?
- Bring your favourite cycling shorts and a singlet/tank top. It is important we take into account your saddle, shoe and pedal brand/model so note these down also.
- We will take 9 non-invasive key body measurements and ask about your cycling profile.
- Once completed and after all your questions have been answered, your data is analysed/verified via the CPS program and you will receive a 4-page CPS result. Your results can be applied via the Cyfac Palmer Tool to your current ride or used to set-up a new bicycle.
- As your fitness and ambitions change, the data stored for your personal fit-system can be updated and your fit adjusted accordingly.
All frame purchases from Artisan include this fit. Otherwise it is $199 for initial fit with subsequent updates or fits charged at $50. Price includes your consultation, 4-page CPS results and use of the Palmer Tool to update your bikes set-up.